Wolf's Fergies

Put you photos of your Fergie here for all to see..
Post Reply
User avatar
White Wolf
Almost part of the furniture
Almost part of the furniture
Reactions:
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:17 pm
12
Location: Victoria Australia
Contact:
Australia

Wolf's Fergies

Post by White Wolf »

Although text can be informative we all want to see the pictures, so here are some of mine.
Attachments
Just for fun my brother and I took the 35 for a drive through the four wheel drive bush tracks. Unfortunately I ripped a valve out of the rear tyre while driving through some tea tree. We had to borrow a spare from a friend, but somebody had welded the rim to the wheel center, which  is why the tyre is on backwards. I have fitted valve protection by welding a half section of pipe to the rim around the valve.
Just for fun my brother and I took the 35 for a drive through the four wheel drive bush tracks. Unfortunately I ripped a valve out of the rear tyre while driving through some tea tree. We had to borrow a spare from a friend, but somebody had welded the rim to the wheel center, which is why the tyre is on backwards. I have fitted valve protection by welding a half section of pipe to the rim around the valve.
red off road.jpg (109.58 KiB) Viewed 15033 times
My Grandfather's TEA, cremated during the 2009 bushfires.
My Grandfather's TEA, cremated during the 2009 bushfires.
burnt fergie 2.jpg (67.02 KiB) Viewed 15033 times
After the Black Saturday fires 2009
After the Black Saturday fires 2009
burnt fergie.jpg (132.79 KiB) Viewed 15033 times


1950 TEA, 1962 MF35 petrol

This topic has 63 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.


Register Login
 
Post Reply