If you wish to add your registration details the add them here..
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:16 pm
My first TE20's have just been delivered.
Any information gratefully received
- Posts: 3562
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 pm
- Location: Yorkshire, where puddings come from.
It looks like you’ve found yourself a fair bit of work there. Watch you don’t have your eye out on that exhaust, is it the elbow or just bent?
- Posts: 3855
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am
- Location: Victoria Australia
Wrong elbow fitted a common mistake made by parts suppliers . I will ask about the dates for you . Check the numbers though first one looks dodgy , engine number is stamped into a flat machined area next to the coil .
-------- 1952 TED, 1957 FE35 Grey and Gold Deluxe