Hello!

Why not introduce yourself to everyone..

Hello!

Postby WillH » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:36 pm

My name is Will I live in the Huddersfield area of West Yorkshire England.

I'm 26 and earlier in the year decided to get a TED20 my dad bought 7~ years ago running this was mostly to tow a trailer I built last year as our mower couldn't get it into the wood when loaded with leaves.

I enjoy playing with spanners although I've no training or idea what I'm doing most of the time but I think learning by having a go even if you make mistakes is the way to go haha

Some pics below of the TED plus a TEF that we looked after for my uncle while he sorted shipping to France it was smoking well :grin:

WillH

Re: Hello!

Postby Grunt » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Ow do lad. At last someone from God’s own county, you are on the wrong side of it but we can’t all be perfect.

Plenty of people on here with knowledge of the TED so you shouldn’t be stuck for information. There are some that will be impressed with that blokes beard.
Grunt

Postby WillH » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Grunt wrote:Ow do lad. At last someone from God’s own county, you are on the wrong side of it but we can’t all be perfect.

Plenty of people on here with knowledge of the TED so you shouldn’t be stuck for information. There are some that will be impressed with that blokes beard.

That's my uncle seems the hairy genes went to him and not my dad I can get away without shaving for a few days no chance of a beard for me I do wear similar hats though

Here is a short clip of it running sounds a bit rough to me only when in fourth does it sound like I think it should sound

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=5mmwDuZiOg0
WillH

Postby Moose » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:39 pm

WillH wrote:Here is a short clip of it running sounds a bit rough to me only when in fourth does it sound like I think it should sound
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=5mmwDuZiOg0

Your video link did not work for me. :sad:
1950 Tea 2080, 1951 Tea 2085
:bearded:
Moose

Postby stozel » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello and welcome from North Devon im sure anything you need to know can be found on here. cannot view the clip either? cheers stozel
1955 TEF20 and 1948 TED20 South West England
stozel

Postby WillH » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:47 pm

ah I must have copied the link from somewhere in the video manager section probably why there is an edit in it

try this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mmwDuZiOg0
WillH

Postby White Wolf » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:39 am

Hello and welcome to the forum Will.
The second video link worked for me but the mud guards fell off your tractor.

Cheers, WW
1950 TEA, 1962 MF35 petrol
White Wolf

Return to Members Introductions