Post your non tractor/steam engine pictures here..
- Site Admin
- Posts: 891
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm
- Location: Westbury, Wiltshire. UK
We grabbed a few days away to Cornwall and the weather has been atrocious for the last 24/36 hours, however I did manage to grab a few pictures of the rough seas..
(I've provided links as they are best viewed full screen)
1.. CLICK HERE
2.. CLICK HERE
3.. CLICK HERE
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:09 am
- Location: Finnøy, small island near Stavanger, Norway
Very nice pictures
. Impressive storm out there.
1953 TEA 20
- Posts: 3762
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 pm
- Location: Yorkshire, where puddings come from.
We’re off over to Malham for a few days, stunning scenery but a phone camera just doesn’t do it justice.
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:01 am
- Location: SW France
Lolling about on a sandy beach is all very well , but give me drama every time...
Fine photos indeed, Jack.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:50 pm
youve ither got it or you aint and photography is some thing I aint cheers