Hi there,
I am in the need of your help.
I am after a old Commission Plate of a scraped 1953 Fergie to get one leagal back on the road again.
We found an…login to view the rest of this post
Search found 95 matches
- Fri Feb 07, 2025 8:16 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: Serial Number Plate / Vin Plate
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3139

- Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:26 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3821

- Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:07 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Ki Gas problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 663

Re: Ki Gas problem
Hi Maximilian,
please don't take the atomizer apart, you won't find a replacement for it.
You could use limescale cleaner, but carefully, it will also…login to view the rest of this post
please don't take the atomizer apart, you won't find a replacement for it.
You could use limescale cleaner, but carefully, it will also…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:17 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Clutch judder/jump
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2262

Re: Clutch judder/jump
Hi folks,
the Ford clutch plate fits the TEA with 9" - not available since Years.
I had the TEF clutch plate made, as the experience with the TEA one wh…login to view the rest of this post
the Ford clutch plate fits the TEA with 9" - not available since Years.
I had the TEF clutch plate made, as the experience with the TEA one wh…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:17 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3821

Re: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
Just an update.
After finding some mudguards wich are suitable

in the meantime they are black.
Now we are ready to go.

The road approval is still …login to view the rest of this post
After finding some mudguards wich are suitable

in the meantime they are black.
Now we are ready to go.

The road approval is still …login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:39 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3821

Re: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
it has been quite a while, but it is going on.
Refitting the new springs
https://ferguson-te.de/images/3t_Trailer/P1030744_2.jpg
https://ferguson-te.d…login to view the rest of this post
Refitting the new springs
https://ferguson-te.de/images/3t_Trailer/P1030744_2.jpg
https://ferguson-te.d…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:15 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3821

Re: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
First time out, but only for a turn around

- Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:07 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3821

Re: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
Regards to 'Down under'
I was tolled, that there should be 7 of these survived Trailers are known in England.
I have seen one of them over there.
…login to view the rest of this post
I was tolled, that there should be 7 of these survived Trailers are known in England.
I have seen one of them over there.
…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:01 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3821

Ferguson 3 ton trailer with overrun brake
Hi folks,
it has been a long time since I last wrote something here.
My hope with this post is, that the peoples who own, or know someone who owns one w…login to view the rest of this post
it has been a long time since I last wrote something here.
My hope with this post is, that the peoples who own, or know someone who owns one w…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:02 am
- Forum: Website Discussion
- Topic: Sad News
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2069

Re: Sad News
Dear Jack,
I'm sorry to read this message.
I haven't been in the Forum for a while, but as some time has past by, I hope you don't go down on it, as l…login to view the rest of this post
I'm sorry to read this message.
I haven't been in the Forum for a while, but as some time has past by, I hope you don't go down on it, as l…login to view the rest of this post
…