Search found 1001 matches
- Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:21 pm
- Forum: Land Rover Discussion
- Topic: Jensen Interceptor Landrover
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4033

Re: Jensen Interceptor Landrover
I think the Jenson Interceptor had the Chrysler 383 V8 with 727 TorqueFlite automatic and Ferguson transfer case (which I believe was the basis for th…login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:22 am
- Forum: Land Rover Discussion
- Topic: Trans Australia Expedition
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2366

Re: Trans Australia Expedition
Hi WHB's
I just checked in for some research and got distracted by your post. Nice Perentie 6x6, how did it perform? Were you permitted a drive?
Here…login to view the rest of this post
I just checked in for some research and got distracted by your post. Nice Perentie 6x6, how did it perform? Were you permitted a drive?
Here…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:11 pm
- Forum: Land Rover Questions and Answers
- Topic: Discovery TD5 transfer case
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4825

Re: Discovery TD5 transfer case
So you are getting some S&M action in the Disco!
Have you left it parked outside in all the wet weather that we've been having? Occasionally our auto …login to view the rest of this post
Have you left it parked outside in all the wet weather that we've been having? Occasionally our auto …login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:53 pm
- Forum: Land Rover Questions and Answers
- Topic: Discovery TD5 transfer case
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4825

Re: Discovery TD5 transfer case
Did you fork out for the workshop time and get it fixed? img_20220902_234333304.jpg
This was my D2 on the Simpson desert. Every morning I had to top t…login to view the rest of this post
This was my D2 on the Simpson desert. Every morning I had to top t…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:09 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Hiawatha's implements
- Replies: 211
- Views: 91365

Re: Hiawatha's implements , Earth Leveller
Wire wheel , flap disc and sand paper took the worst of the rust off . Acid and neutraliser did the rest .
A coat of Penetrol and then anti corrosive…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:31 pm
- Forum: Fergie Gallery
- Topic: Wolf's Fergies
- Replies: 63
- Views: 44749

Re: Wolf's Fergies
No expense spared. A c…login to view the rest of this post[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:40 am A cushion seat, bloody luxury.
- Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:15 pm
- Forum: Land Rover Discussion
- Topic: 1998 300tdi rebuild
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6307

Re: 1998 300tdi rebuild
I see Gussy in the background keeping an eye on how much attention that Land Rover is getting. I think that to change a chassis is an admiral effort, …login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:41 pm
- Forum: Fergie Gallery
- Topic: Wolf's Fergies
- Replies: 63
- Views: 44749

Re: Wolf's Fergies
…login to view the rest of this post[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:26 pm Good score WW, is it an fe35 or is that the petrol ver
- Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:58 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Remembrance Day
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7364

Re: Remembrance Day
Nice work Hiwatha. I can near picture that rose as an enameled broach with a brass center.
- Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:49 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Ohh timber..
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1744

Re: Ohh timber..
That is some nice rich timber. I bet it made your little thicknesser grunt.