Thanks everyone for the help.
Yes its the small bottom bolt with two drilled holes to help the bleed.
I have tried the 5/16 unc. The threads not quit…login to view the rest of this post
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:49 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Diesel fuel filter banjo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 98

- Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:58 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Diesel fuel filter banjo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 98

Diesel fuel filter banjo
Evening!
My first post - hopefully I'm doing this right!
1956 fergy. Two fuel filters.
While investigating the fuel drip the banjo sheared off!
Look…login to view the rest of this post
My first post - hopefully I'm doing this right!
1956 fergy. Two fuel filters.
While investigating the fuel drip the banjo sheared off!
Look…login to view the rest of this post