Search found 5 matches

by Othen
Mon Jun 08, 2026 5:25 am
Forum: Members Introductions
Topic: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire
Replies: 9
Views: 1112
England

Re: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire

The seller of the grey Fergie I’d paid a deposit on and was planning to collect on Wednesday turned out to be an arsehole and has reneged on the deal.…login to view the rest of this post
by Othen
Sat Jun 06, 2026 6:43 pm
Forum: Members Introductions
Topic: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire
Replies: 9
Views: 1112
England

Re: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire

It is petrol/kerosene.
That is the seller’s landy.
:-)…login to view the rest of this post
by Othen
Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:04 am
Forum: Members Introductions
Topic: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire
Replies: 9
Views: 1112
England

Re: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire

I’ll post some photos when I have the tractor back to Skeg-Vegas.

This is an experiment to see if posting a photo from Flickr works:

[External Link …login to view the rest of this post
by Othen
Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:00 am
Forum: Members Introductions
Topic: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire
Replies: 9
Views: 1112
England

Re: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire

Thank you. I’m looking forward to collecting it.

:thumbsup:…login to view the rest of this post
by Othen
Sat Jun 06, 2026 7:07 am
Forum: Members Introductions
Topic: 1950 T20 Lincolnshire
Replies: 9
Views: 1112
England

1950 T20 Lincolnshire

Good morning,
I’ve just bought a 1950 Ferguson TED T20, I’ll collect it on Wednesday (from Norfolk).
Alan