Evening all,
Slight progress on the TE20 over the past few weeks!
A few weeks ago the radiator unfortunately decided to crack around a previous braized …login to view the rest of this post
Search found 29 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:05 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Somerset T20
- Replies: 30
- Views: 2477

- Wed Aug 26, 2026 7:39 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: New Radiator Quality/Fitting
- Replies: 5
- Views: 147

Re: New Radiator Quality/Fitting
Thankyou Moose, I've ended up for now with a repro one via my work. Loosely fitting it in place seems ok so far. I haven't attempted fitting the cowli…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 12:16 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: New Radiator Quality/Fitting
- Replies: 5
- Views: 147

Re: New Radiator Quality/Fitting
Many thanks,
I was worried the repro ones would be far inferior but being quoted at over double the price to repair the old one it really did make me …login to view the rest of this post
I was worried the repro ones would be far inferior but being quoted at over double the price to repair the old one it really did make me …login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 7:26 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: New Radiator Quality/Fitting
- Replies: 5
- Views: 147

New Radiator Quality/Fitting
Good morning,
After 70 or so years on the front of my TE20, the radiator split yesterday evening whilst warming it up for some yardwork. It has had som…login to view the rest of this post
After 70 or so years on the front of my TE20, the radiator split yesterday evening whilst warming it up for some yardwork. It has had som…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:05 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Somerset T20
- Replies: 30
- Views: 2477

Re: Somerset T20
I use a generic mineral diesel oil for the engine and the more expensive Morris Golden Film for the back end. My theory was that the engine oil would…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 5:21 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Somerset T20
- Replies: 30
- Views: 2477

Re: Somerset T20
Show that Fordson to a teenage farmhand now and he wouldn’t have a clue, but then I don’t think I would either!
Yes it was an interesting thing! Stil…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 8:53 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Somerset T20
- Replies: 30
- Views: 2477

Re: Somerset T20
Evening all,
Today the Ferguson managed a trip out to a local charity show which was a good day out. A round trip of only 10 miles but a good one nonet…login to view the rest of this post
Today the Ferguson managed a trip out to a local charity show which was a good day out. A round trip of only 10 miles but a good one nonet…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Aug 09, 2026 3:32 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Somerset T20
- Replies: 30
- Views: 2477

Re: Somerset T20
I can only wish for a space like that to work in! I’m with the NFU it’s cheap enough not to bother shopping round, can’t remember how much and I’ve n…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Aug 08, 2026 8:35 pm
- Forum: Steam Engine Gallery
- Topic: Welland Steam Rally 2026
- Replies: 2
- Views: 139

Welland Steam Rally 2026
Evening all,
Just thought everyone may appreciate a few quick pictures I took whilst at Welland Steam rally up in the Malvern Hills. Not the best photo…login to view the rest of this post
Just thought everyone may appreciate a few quick pictures I took whilst at Welland Steam rally up in the Malvern Hills. Not the best photo…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Aug 08, 2026 8:29 pm
- Forum: Other Tractors Gallery
- Topic: RNLI tractors
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1842

Re: RNLI tractors
Very smart bits of kit. Saw this one the other week at avintage show down here in the South West.
…login to view the rest of this post