Search found 21 matches

by Iain
Thu Jun 26, 2025 7:18 am
Forum: Implements
Topic: Loader rear brackets
Replies: 9
Views: 2546
Great Britain

Re: Loader rear brackets

Thanks for the replies , I will let you know how I get on once I get started with the project
by Iain
Mon Jun 23, 2025 4:50 pm
Forum: Implements
Topic: Loader rear brackets
Replies: 9
Views: 2546
Great Britain

Re: Loader rear brackets

Hopefully photos attached Hiawatha's
by Iain
Sun Jun 22, 2025 11:51 am
Forum: Implements
Topic: Loader rear brackets
Replies: 9
Views: 2546
Great Britain

Re: Loader rear brackets

Would a photo be of any use for identifying type?
by Iain
Sun Jun 22, 2025 11:50 am
Forum: Implements
Topic: Loader rear brackets
Replies: 9
Views: 2546
Great Britain

Re: Loader rear brackets

I will try to get that information of the plate
Bought it in a farm sale with muck spikes on it
by Iain
Sun Jun 22, 2025 9:34 am
Forum: Implements
Topic: Loader rear brackets
Replies: 9
Views: 2546
Great Britain

Loader rear brackets

Does anyone have any drawings or manual for fitting a loader to a ted20 1952
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
by Iain
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 am
Forum: Implements
Topic: ABO 21 tandem disc harrow parts
Replies: 5
Views: 2169
Great Britain

Re: ABO 21 tandem disc harrow parts

THORBUE Can you let me have the dimensions of the rack part so I can make some?
Thank you
by Iain
Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:58 am
Forum: Implements
Topic: ABO 21 tandem disc harrow parts
Replies: 5
Views: 2169
Great Britain

Re: ABO 21 tandem disc harrow parts

E7FCFF53-0F85-406A-A43B-8F67241DD5C1.jpeg
E7FCFF53-0F85-406A-A43B-8F67241DD5C1.jpeg (185.74 KiB) Viewed 366 times
Items 1 and 2 are what
I need

Iain…login to view the rest of this post
by Iain
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 pm
Forum: Implements
Topic: ABO 21 tandem disc harrow parts
Replies: 5
Views: 2169
Great Britain

ABO 21 tandem disc harrow parts

I have a late 1940’s ABO 21 tandem disc harrow and I am missing a couple of parts
The adjusting rack assembly part numberABO-6810 and the Adjusting Yo…login to view the rest of this post
by Iain
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:49 pm
Forum: For Sale and Wanted
Topic: Spider wheel for potato spinner
Replies: 0
Views: 564
Great Britain

Spider wheel for potato spinner

Anyone got a spider wheel for a ferguson potato spinner
I’m in Yorkshire
Thanks
by Iain
Tue May 25, 2021 1:09 pm
Forum: For Sale and Wanted
Topic: Spider wheel for potato spinner
Replies: 0
Views: 237
Great Britain

Spider wheel for potato spinner

I am in the UK, looking for a complete spider wheel for a 1950 Ferguson potato spinner