Just to finish this off I found the correct jet being sold by a website calls villiersparts based here in the UK.
The guy who runs it reconditions vin…login to view the rest of this post
Search found 92 matches
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:04 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Main jet for ted20 required in the UK
- Replies: 6
- Views: 181

- Mon Sep 07, 2026 4:42 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Main jet for ted20 required in the UK
- Replies: 6
- Views: 181

Re: Main jet for ted20 required in the UK
https://zenithcarb.co.uk/carburettor-kits/24t2-kits.html
Have used them before. Top service to Australia.
whitehillbilly
Thanks. I found them but thei…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 9:05 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Main jet for ted20 required in the UK
- Replies: 6
- Views: 181

Re: Main jet for ted20 required in the UK
…login to view the rest of this post[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:33 pm [External Link Removed for Guests]
Have used them befor
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 3:01 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Main jet for ted20 required in the UK
- Replies: 6
- Views: 181

Main jet for ted20 required in the UK
My TED20 was running rough and when I opened the bleed valve on the bottom of the carb the flow was intermittent and then stopped. When I took off the…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 9:32 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
- Replies: 21
- Views: 821

Re: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
The new faulty one was from Agriline Now why doesn’t that surprise me! Though in fairness it’s probably luck of the draw regardless of who you got i…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:39 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
- Replies: 21
- Views: 821

Re: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
What comes to my mind, could any of the new parts be defective? E.g., I purchased a rotor arm, and it was defective. May sound strange, but it can be…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Jul 25, 2026 9:14 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
- Replies: 21
- Views: 821

Re: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
Not quite sure what you mean here I get sparks from the distributor end of the HT lead when I hold it close to earth and turn over the engine.
But if…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Jul 24, 2026 2:16 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
- Replies: 21
- Views: 821

Re: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
Thanks for all the suggestions. I have been working through them but still not solved the problem and now getting desperate so any help would be appre…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Jul 09, 2026 4:30 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
- Replies: 21
- Views: 821

Re: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
Thanks for all the suggestions.
I am leaning away from it being a fuel problem. Yes, the misfire did improve a little when I increased the throttle bu…login to view the rest of this post
I am leaning away from it being a fuel problem. Yes, the misfire did improve a little when I increased the throttle bu…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 9:09 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
- Replies: 21
- Views: 821

Re: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
My first thoughts were a vacuum in the tank holding back the fuel but it’s to much of a coincidence if it’s on both fuels. If you’ve not converted to…login to view the rest of this post